ID:149599

You can access verbs of objects in your contents when you right click on that object. If that object is in a list other than contents which is displayed in a different stat panel you can't access those verbs via the popup menu. Is there any way to get that menu to show up? I tried a few ways but none of them work.

```Wall04
Wall04 wrote:
You can access verbs of objects in your contents when you right click on that object. If that object is in a list other than contents which is displayed in a different stat panel you can't access those verbs via the popup menu. Is there any way to get that menu to show up? I tried a few ways but none of them work.

obj/spatula_of_death
verb/unbarbeque()
set src in world
// do things

You will have to put in a check to make sure the item is in one of your owned items. Otherwise, overly clever people can access that verb with a macro.
In response to Skysaw
Thanks. I did actually overlook that while searching in help because I was thinking that players around him would be able to access that verb for some reason. Since it is only a skill you can't pick it up so I dont have to worry about it on the ground. If it wasn't a skill I would probably add the verb on get(). I don't like massive amounts of verbs in a list.