ID:149624

Ok this is not making sense what so ever to me, I completed all the rooms as of yet for a MUD I'm working on. When I finish I get one error:

Rooms.dm:70:error: bad argument definition

But the line is does this for is this one:

area/town2

But it never does it to any of the other rooms, and I have 12 rooms on this thing, they all look the same on the first line of code eccept the name is different.. Here is some more of the code after that line if it helps:

area/town2
Entered()
usr << {"

Centris Town
You appoch the center of Centris. There stand more people here than almost anywhere in the town."}
return ..()

Can some one please tell me how to get this stupid error out? I just don't get why it's there, it doesn't do it to the other rooms.
Well, for one, your indentation of the "usr << {" " line is off. However, if that's not the problem, then if you get an error that doesn't make sense that means that you should check the lines ABOVE it to see if there's a problem there.
In response to Spuzzum
Well, yes I did still get that error, here is that line, along with the room bfore it:

area/town1
Entered()
usr << {"

<FONT COLOR=#0000FF>Centris Town</Font>
You enter the town of Centris seeing many people at the center of the town talking as well as children running around happily playing."}
return ..()
verb/North()
oview() << "[usr] exits to the North."
usr.Move(locate(/area/town2))
verb/N()
set hidden = 1
verb/South()
oview() << "[usr] exits to the South."
usr.Move(locate(/area/gate1))
verb/S()
set hidden = 1
oview() << "[usr] exits to the South."
usr.Move(locate(/area/gate1))
verb/North()
verb/N()
set hidden = 1
verb/North_East()
oview() << "[usr] exits to the North East."
usr.Move(locate(/area/town3))
verb/NE()
set hidden = 1
oview() << "[usr] exits to the North East."
usr.Move(locate(/area/town3))
verb/North_West()
oview() << "[usr] exits to the North West."
usr.Move(locate(/area/town4))
verb/NW()
set hidden = 1

area/Town2
Entered()
usr << {"

<FONT COLOR=#0000FF>Center of Centris Town</Font>
You appoch the center of Centris. There stand more people here than almost anywhere in the town."}
return ..()

Anything wrong with this?
In response to Daemon5532
verb/NW()
set hidden = 1

Anything wrong with this?

Aside from the fact that all of those verbs (not everything in them, though) should be indented one to the right, your oview() proc right there is also badly indented -- it should be aligned with the line above and below it.
In response to Spuzzum
OMG... You don't know how mad I am that I didn't notice that..... But thanks for the help, I greatly appreciate it.
You're going to have a lot of grief with that code as-is, even if the indentation is fixed. Problem: usr is the last person to use a verb, not necessarily the player you mean to be interacting with.

In the case of Entered(), the proc takes 2 arguments: The thing that entered, and its old location. However, you're ignoring the first argument (which you need) and sending text to usr instead. This means if usr is followed by an obj on an event loop, you'll get the exact same kind of message.

Your code should look more like this:
Entered(atom/movable/A)
if(ismob(A))
A << "..."

I still left out the second argument, but most people don't need it for anything.

Lummox JR