ID:149648

This may seem like a newbie question, but I never learned how to (if you can) put your icon in your Status Bar, then put the usr.overlays over your icon in the Status Bar? I've been trying to figure this out, but I can only get the icon in the status bar. Thanks. =)

-=Dracon=-
Dracon wrote:
This may seem like a newbie question, but I never learned how to (if you can) put your icon in your Status Bar, then put the usr.overlays over your icon in the Status Bar? I've been trying to figure this out, but I can only get the icon in the status bar. Thanks. =)

I had thought that if an obj/mob is shown in the stat panels, its overlays would be displayed along with it. If they're not, you'll have to try a different approach: You'll need to use /icon to create an overlapped icon out of the overlays and their layers, then assign that icon to an obj. If that sounds difficult, it's because it is; it's a harder problem to solve than it would sound at first.

Whatever you do, though, usr will be inappropriate for doing it; src will be the right way to go.

Lummox JR