Watabou wrote:
My bro put this post on the Newbie Central, but Nadrew ruined the little tikes life, so I am destined to get him that code! Ok! He needs his AI system to work, It has a Slime, With Summoning and stuff

Your brother posted this same question twice in Newbie Central. Although he apparently did remove the other thread (or else Dantom did), I can't for the life of me figure out why you'd repeat his mistake by posting the same thing a third time.

Watabou, I suggest you take a breather and try adopting a few principles:

• Don't bump your posts or your brother's posts.
  • Don't make another post identical to what you or your brother posted before.
  • Don't type in all caps.
  • Control your temper.
  • Watch your language.
  • Don't insult the other users. They're not part of the problem.
  • Don't freak out when people tell you to behave yourself. You are a guest here.

That list is long because you've missed the mark on all of those; on most, more than once. Your brother's missed a few too.

Lummox JR
In response to Lummox JR
You shouldn't forget adding "Don't freak out when someone tries to help you with helpful advice." to that list, Lummox. Is [link] the post, by the way?
In response to Nadrew
One of the apparently less-noticed rules, "Try not to post something that would upset anyone." Too bad this tends to come from both sides of the battle, the new people and the experienced ones. But really, the "oldbies" should be doing their best to calm down arguments, not usher them on. While it might be true, things like "don't bump your post", "don't post the same thing twice", "don't write in all caps", "don't use html in your posts", those all tend to pop up at times when they're most libal to spark flame wars.

If you're going to say something that could potentially upset someone, explain why you're saying it in the nicest and most reasonable way you can muster.
In response to Foomer
Settle down nadrew why doesnt someone answer this poor person instead of complaning anyway the post is getting to big
Page: 1 2