ID:149680

CAN SOMONE TEACH ME TO CODE MY BYOND NAME IS ROLANDPAINTER
Please refrain from using all caps in messages. It makes it unreadable, and makes it seem like you can't possibly be older than 9.

Read the forum description for Code Problems. This is the wrong forum to post this kind of thing in. Use Babble, or possibly Classified Ads.

Alathon
Another with all caps
*cris out TYPICAL NEWBS!!*
- RaeKwon
In response to Alathon
Actuially I think this one belongs in babble =D
In response to Dreq
Dreq wrote:
Actuially I think this one belongs in babble =D

Hah! You're all wrong; it belongs in Newbie Central.

How does one "dode", anyway?

Lummox JR
In response to Alathon
Alathon wrote:
Please refrain from using all caps in messages. It makes > it unreadable, and makes it seem like you can't possibly > be older than 9.
Thats not true, most 9 year olds I know wouldnt use caps, unless they are supposed to
You don't need to type your posts in caps,just because you really want to know how to do something.Calm Down.

~~~~~~SSJ4_Gohan_Majin
In response to Lummox JR
instead of insulting noobs, show them how its done and direct them to Tutorials http://www.byond.com/hub/DM/Tutorials
In response to Galaxy4ce
Galaxy4ce wrote:
instead of insulting noobs, show them how its done and direct them to Tutorials http://www.byond.com/hub/DM/Tutorials

Your choice of a post to respond to is curious, since I didn't insult the guy. I merely said his post belongs elsewhere. I did make a crack about the misspelling of "code", but it was a light one and not meant for offense. If he's serious about finding help, he'll go over to Newbie Central and post there--or he'll already have gone to check out the tutorials and such as he should have in the first place.

Lummox JR
"CAN SOMONE TEACH ME TO DODE?"

Probably not, but I bet someone can teach you how to 'code'...

Actually to 'dode-ing' probably requires several people... and might require peanut-butter or a stuffed nose?

:P

Previous replies head in the right direction - this ought to belong in Newbie or Babble...
In response to digitalmouse
Hmm RonaldPainter!
Has anboody seen that mcdonalds ad with those littles kids going we do ron ron ron we do ron ron. Lets got to mcdonalds and get a mcccdonalds meal. Why dont you go to the tutorial section
In response to Mrhat99au
"Huh! She admitted it, she admitted she was gonna marry a carrot!" - Janey from The Simpsons