return ..()
else if ("battlearea2")
randomencounter2(src)
return ..()
else
return ..()
arg no one smart on today :^<
In response to Scoobert
No one's helping you because you can't seem to stop bumping your posts.
In response to Nadrew
well evey time i have asked this ? no one has answerd and this is the 3rd time, also the post i bumped is mainly my own, and you wernt saying anything in the firth place so hat diffrence does it make at least now you read it.
Scoobert wrote:
mob

//Check battlearea of usr and run randomencounter proc for that area when move
Move()
switch(onbattlefield)
if ("battlearea1")
randomencounter1(src)
return ..()
else if ("battlearea2")
randomencounter2(src)
return ..()
else
return ..()

I don't see where you set the value of onbattlefield

... and please don't bump your post after just 40 minutes. Give it a day at the very least.
Without telling people exactly what's happening, no, they can't help you. And they won't be willing to help, either, if you bump your post after a mere 40 minutes. Believe it or not, it takes people some time to look through the forums, and not everyone is always there to see it. Moreover, a lot of people might have skipped by your post because it wasn't clear to them what problem you were having--another benefit of providing clear, thorough information.

Lummox JR
In response to Scoobert
If there's no one answering, there's usually an obvious reasons for it, such as "That question makes no sense" being a big one. Sometimes even posting a chunk of code that has absolutely nothing to do with the problem causes lack of responces as well. And not even telling people what the problem is doesn't hurt, either. Lack of question means lack of answer.
sorry i was in suck a hurry i didnt tell what was wrong and i had already posted something like this, so in my mind i did tell what was wrong. Im sorry about that. Well whats wrong is that it always acts as if the mob is on battlearea2. Even when its null. It calls the second insted of skiping it. And yes im sure of that being the problem. if i am not clear on what the peoblem is tell me.

P.S. next time tell me i need to ask a ? kuz i just forgot to. But no one told me so i didnt know.
In response to Scoobert
I repeat, I don't see where you set the value of onbattlefield
In response to Skysaw
trust me thats fine, it works without the second one.
In response to Scoobert
Scoobert wrote:
trust me thats fine, it works without the second one.

You are having trouble with a piece of code. For us to help you, you have to give us enough information. You have not done so. Things you may think are fine ,may not be. I'ts often hard to spot problems in your own code, and without giving us the information we need its impossible to help you

It's kind of like going to a mechanic, asking why your car wont run. Then when he asks you to open up the hood, saying "Trust me, nothing's wrong there"