ID:149755

is there any way to get a code back the i got in the libraries? i deleted a little bit of the s_admin code and now it messed up my game. is there anyway to get that code back? if there is pleace post a way to fix it.

I deleted the inactive char part of the code so if someone could just post that part of the code that would help me too. it was at the bottom of the s_admin2 code.

thanks

Alienman
I believe you can redownload the library and it will overwrite the old version. This makes sense for revisions anyway.
In response to ACWraith
the s_admin isn't on the BYOND site anymore can someone post the link or send me a like to a different code so i can get GM code working again????
In response to Alienman22774
Doh, sorry about that. I'm a little paranoid about posting other people's code without their permission. I'm not sure Spuzzum would really care, but it's not a habit I am into or would advise.

My inhibitions aside, the library is popular and will probably be brought back soon (possibly with revisions). =)

[edit]
U_Control is still available if you want another library.
In response to ACWraith
ACWraith wrote:
Doh, sorry about that. I'm a little paranoid about posting other people's code without their permission. I'm not sure Spuzzum would really care, but it's not a habit I am into or would advise.

My inhibitions aside, the library is popular and will probably be brought back soon (possibly with revisions). =)

Actually, it still exists, but only as a demo, since it doesn't meet library standards.

You can still grab it at http://www.byond.com/hub/Spuzzum/s_admin-v2/0

The new version will arrive at some point. I'm not really in the mood to work on it right now, though, being ill and all.
In response to ACWraith
the U_control was on my comp and i did the same thing i deleted a little then i took it off my comp. now the U_control isn't on my comp. can u post the U_control code plz?
In response to Alienman22774
Alienman22774 wrote:
the U_control was on my comp and i did the same thing i deleted a little then i took it off my comp. now the U_control isn't on my comp. can u post the U_control code plz?

U_control is in the libraries section. No one needs to post it. It is already there.

<-- Look in the frame on the left.

Aside from that, Spuzzum posted a link for the s_admin library/demo/whatever.

PS: In general, don't edit libraries. Consider them little black boxes. You don't need to know how they work. They just do.
In response to Spuzzum
the code for the inactive char is all i need at the bottom of the code that last i ahve is...

//SECURITY BREACH COUNTERMEASURES
// These procs are an extra level of security to prevent a person from drawing
// these mob types on the map. You're not allowed!
mob/GM_verbs/New() del(src)
mob/admin_GM_verbs/New() del(src)
mob/master_GM_verbs/New() del(src)

can u just post everything after that plz i can't get it back even if i redownload it because my comp is messed up
thanks