ID:149833

I DONT CARE IF ITS TURN BASED OR REAL TIME! ALL I WANT IS A GOOD BATTLE SYSTEM!!!!!!!!!Hehe.. I lost it there..Anyways I want a good, easy battle system that supports Magic,HP,MP,Weapons,Armor,Shield,Helmet,Boots, Medical Items,Gold,Experience,Levels,Other Items and stuff like that. and I also want the bad guys to slowly move and not be able to teleport to different maps! I need LOTS OF COMMENTS! Thank You!
Thats a lot of work for just wanting something so carelessly. Though I've seen some coder who will code you a system for money. Might try offering some DIMES.

LJR
FIREking had a nice weapons system that you could use, and there is a lot of documentation that can help you make your own battle system. I am willing to write a fully functional, in-depth, custom battle system for you but I'll expect pay of at least twenty dollars (200 BD).

-Lord of Water
In response to Lord of Water
I have been loooking for FIREkings weapon system on the hub but I haven't been able to find it. Am I just searching wrong or was it not resubmitted to the hub?

Lord of Water wrote:
FIREking had a nice weapons system that you could use, and there is a lot of documentation that can help you make your own battle system. I am willing to write a fully functional, in-depth, custom battle system for you but I'll expect pay of at least twenty dollars (200 BD).

-Lord of Water
In response to Sizzer
Incase you didn't know, there was a flame war a few months back. People were making fun of Fireking, and so he got "pissed", and he removed all his libraries.
In response to Super16
Shoot. I remember a lot of people liked that battle system.
In response to LordJR
DAMN WHY DID I DELETE BYOND I HAD ALL OF FIREKING'S LIBRARIES.
In response to Deadman Walking
I am kicking myself too. :(
In response to Deadman Walking
I happily still have his battle system, but thats not what this topic is about, so I say we drop it; we could move this to babble. ;o
In response to Lord of Water
That Didn't help....