ID:149845

Can someone please just put down a save character code for me this is very confusing for me so instead of asking about it can someone please just put one down?
Look in the Guide, there is a very basic example of saving that's easy to understand.
In response to Foomer
is there anything easier cause it could be exactly the code and i still couldnt get it
Sephiroth1011 wrote:
Can someone please just put down a save character code for me this is very confusing for me so instead of asking about it can someone please just put one down?

Exactly the code:

byond://Deadron.SimpleSaving

byond://Deadron.CharacterSaving

Can't get any better than working code!
In response to Sephiroth1011
If it could be exactly the code and you still wouldn't get it, exactly what can we give you that will help you?
In response to Lesbian Assassin
Lesbian Assassin wrote:
If it could be exactly the code and you still wouldn't get it, exactly what can we give you that will help you?

A swift kick?
If you can't understand the code then you need to learn what it means. You should use those libaries, F1 help, and this explanation http://www.deadron.com/Games/ByondBasicSavefiles.html

I didn't want to bother learning savefiles either because I thought they looked more complicated than useful. After I delved into Deadron's explanation I found that they aren't that difficult once you get the concepts down and they are extremely useful, often necesary.