ID:149875

How do you make speachal verbs for the moderaters???
Lets pretend my keyname is chrisflamebolt ok? I saw another one on the library but I cant seem to get anything out of that PLEASE HELP
I want to be abole to knock people off,Dissapeer onto any map in the game / Let people Join Ranks (Need Code for that too)

PLEASE MAKE A CODE / GAME FILE PLEASE
Just install s_admin and stop demanding code!
Hey, guess what, you can't just demand code files, people are making their own games here, you can't expect us to do everything for you! What you do is actually try a lot, then post your problem here, not your request for a code file.
heres an ex.

mob/Login()
if(src.key=="Chrishero")
src.verbs+=/mob/moderator/verb/Boot
src.verbs+=/mob/moderator/verb/worldname
..()

mob/moderator
verb
Boot(mob/M as mob in world)
if(M==src)
return
if(M.client)
del(M)
worldname(w as text)
world.name=w

In response to Super16
Don't encourage him, he didn't even try and come straightforward with the problem he had!
In response to Foomer
I just want to know how to do it!
In response to Chrishero
Well the way your approaching it makes it seem like you want everyone to do the work for you, which it is! You didn't even want to learn! You just, demanded, demanded, demaned, you didn't even come to us with the problem you had, or what system you tried to use, you just demanded someone to do the work for you!
In response to ADDiCt
Ok then How do you make the script for the moderator i cant figure it out! Could you help me???????
In response to Chrishero
Why don't you STATE the problem you had and in what system, was it s_Admin? What problem did you have?
In response to ADDiCt
Ironically, someone DID do all the work for him. Spuzzum somehow finds enough free time to make everyone's administration verbs in s_admin. All you need to do is click the libraries link and find s_admin, download it, and read the commented helpfile within. All the instructions you need are inside.
In response to Foomer
Foomer wrote:
Ironically, someone DID do all the work for him. Spuzzum somehow finds enough free time to make everyone's administration verbs in s_admin. All you need to do is click the libraries link and find s_admin, download it, and read the commented helpfile within. All the instructions you need are inside.

I don't think it's listed in the libraries as I couldn't find it myself. Here is a link though.

s_admin
In response to Creek
It's easy to find things if you use the search option.