ID:149878

Ok, I think I got a good idea on the color problem which I posted earlier, thank you to those who helped me. Now I have another question... Is there any way to have lets say a proc to pop up after every single command whether in the game or not a command at all..? So if the command was in the game, once it was finished, it would display stat() and if it was an incorrect command which wasnt in the game it would do the same. I want it to display the stat in the text after every command put in and was wondering if that was possible.. The stat() for example being something simple like..

mob/var/hp = 200
mob/var/mana = 150
mob/proc/stats()
usr << ""
usr << "(Lifeforce <[hp]> Mana <[mana]>)"
usr << ""

The reason why I am asking this is because putting that proc after every single verb/social/emote/proc being exucated may be a hassle.. Can anyone help?
To my knowledge, it's not possible to do that with verbs. You can only put a proc in each verb that will say it.

The only solution I've found so far is to build your own parser, then whenever the parser scans your input, send the usr that little line... But you probably don't want to go through all that.