ID:149882

I've got the Blue Book and was trying to find the section on Icon Overlays. Like placing clothing on a mob or such. I'm just wondering if anyone knows where this area is at in the Blue Book?

LJR
I dont know much about the blue book, but i can tell you that icon overlays might not even be in the book! Also, have you ever heard of contents or index? try both first, and if you did so, you should have told us that when posting, so we know this is your last resort.

Anyways, I think dan and tom should revise the book up to date when 3.0 is done(i think this is 3.0 right now?, i get so lost in the numbers!). Although i do know that dan and tom might not exactley have the money nor the resources to remake the book, so i cant really say its a wise decision buisness wise at this point. The book is old, and some of the newer information is missing or misleading. Hell, the book only contains information about the things that were around before i was here, and i came here around version 279! There werent that many great things back then that they have today!

FIREking
In response to FIREking
Anyways, I think dan and tom should revise the book up to date when 3.0 is done(i think this is 3.0 right now?, i get so lost in the numbers!). Although i do know that dan and tom might not exactley have the money nor the resources to remake the book, so i cant really say its a wise decision buisness wise at this point. The book is old, and some of the newer information is missing or misleading. Hell, the book only contains information about the things that were around before i was here, and i came here around version 279! There werent that many great things back then that they have today!

True, but the stuff now is just like icing on the cake. The cake isn't nearly as sugary-sweet without it, but you can still make a very good cake.
In response to Spuzzum
Spuzzum wrote:
Anyways, I think dan and tom should revise the book up to date when 3.0 is done(i think this is 3.0 right now?, i get so lost in the numbers!). Although i do know that dan and tom might not exactley have the money nor the resources to remake the book, so i cant really say its a wise decision buisness wise at this point. The book is old, and some of the newer information is missing and some of the older information is misleading. Hell, the book only contains information about the things that were around before i was here, and i came here around version 279! There werent that many great things back then that they have today!

True, but the stuff now is just like icing on the cake. The cake isn't nearly as sugary-sweet without it, but you can still make a very good cake.

oops, made a mistake, the correction is in bold.

FIREking