ID:149928

Is there a way to have a players kill count sent to their stats? If so, could you give me the coding? Thanks ^^
Using html like that is annoying, and the code doesn't exsist.
There is no one code to do so. It can be accomplished multiple ways.

For instance, you can give your player a killCount variable and add to it where you figure out something is killed. Look up vars in the DM help for making killCount. I can't tell you where things are killed without seeing your code so you'll have to figure out where to increase killCount yourself.

Then use the Stat() proc. Look up stat and maybe statpanel in the DM help. Using these will allow you to show the kill count in the stat panel.

Making variables appear with Stat() is rather common so using this method might give you some practice. :)

PS: For future reference, it is generally frowned upon to give out code directly. It happens sometimes, but it may be wise not to count on it. If you have your own code, someone may provide a fix in code that works better though. :)
CloudsUltimaVII wrote:
Is there a way to have a players kill count sent to their stats? If so, could you give me the coding? Thanks ^^

All you need to do is use stat(). And close your HTML tags.

Lummox JR
In response to ACWraith
I only give code out when I can't explain it any better, or when really really bored.