ID:149943

Well if you die twice without going to king kai you loose all your ssj's
is there a way to edit your character to re add them pleaze help ill donate a few dimes to your game just at the end of your help answer post your postal code and all the info i need to send it
That bug (assuming it's the one in Genesis) is a fault of your inventory being moved. Check the assorted death stuff, and you'll notice it. If you had any idea of what was happening at all, you'd also know that assorted commands such as SSJ are handled by objects, and are moved to the thing that did the killing. Duh. So, kill somebody and gain their powers. It's normally not noticed because nobody plays anything but things that have SSJ.

[Edit: Since everybody who uses Genesis also uses s_admin, you can regain the powers by simply creating the corresponding object in your/the person's inv. In fact, you can also grant any of the attacks and super forms like so.]

--Tarmas.
In response to Tarmas
And how would yooouu know this?

[Seems that everyone has a copy of Genesis code these days...

Exclusing myself, I might add... :P]

Wicked

"Whea da white women at?"
-Excerpt from Blazing Saddles.
In response to WickedEdge
WickedEdge wrote:
And how would yooouu know this?

Obviously, I have a copy of the Genesis code.

--Tarmas.
In response to Tarmas
LOL.....I was the first to fix that bug after being given ownership of Genesis. Its quite simple, just check the death proc. I might add, there are more bugs in Genesis that most of these "editors" may not know of. But I do suggest, you just try to start your own game instead of copying the coding to another. The coding to Genesis shouldnt have even been out.
In response to SSJ Radditz
Psst. I'm not going anywhere near the absolutely god-awful Genesis code. I have it because I help DBZ people with their code. Also, I am not an "editor" and am writing my own game, not starting one. I started it some time ago. And, yes, the Genesis source should never have been released. Etc, etc. Insert DBZ-game bashing here.

--Tarmas.
In response to Tarmas
Tarmas wrote:
I have it because I help DBZ people with their code.

Thank Kami someone's willing to...

lol
In response to SuperSaiyanGokuX
SuperSaiyanGokuX wrote:
Thank Kami someone's willing to...

Call me foolish, but I hope that if I help enough of them, and they continue spreading their code around, eventually there'll at least be some bug-free awful Genesis clones out there.. I must confess, though, that I did consider building something out of the Genesis source. Once I had it, I poked at it and promptly gave up. Sometimes I wonder if these people have ever heard of for or if.. or how they figured out how to breathe.

I'd say it's a thankless job, but I'm constantly being thanked, offered GM powers, then asked more obvious questions like "why dont my codez work???//? fix it plzzz thnku!!!11!" which normally involve something like:

if(0)
world << "[src] usd d4h drag(*)nballz!!11!!"
//Insert code from a demo or part of the Genesis source here.

Perhaps I should be more bitter and less helpful. Then I would be well on the path to true oldbieness.

--Tarmas.
In response to Tarmas
Well... I think it's a noble cause... And perhaps you're onto something...