ID:149974

hey i was reading the release notes on the new beta and it says that DM now supports PNG format. But when i set the objs icon to 'whatever.png' it gives me an error sying pngs aren't supported!

Could someone shine a little light on the subject?
Could someone shine a little light on the subject?

You need to actually be using the new beta. =P
In response to Spuzzum
oh yeah knew i forgot something.

I am using the newest beta just downloaded it again before I made the post to make sure.
In response to Sizzer
Sizzer wrote:
oh yeah knew i forgot something.

I am using the newest beta just downloaded it again before I made the post to make sure.

It was worth a check. =P

After all, if it tells you that PNG is unsupported, it means that you can't be using it... it works fine over here (excepting beta 23's problems with displaying them correctly). So I can't really help you. =|
In response to Spuzzum
beta 24? i unless i am cifused on how they are displayed i haven't seen it.

Beta-test (307b23)

this is what shows up for the beta download and release notes when i goto the download page. now b23 is where i am confused does this mean that the download is beta 23? I have heard of problems where pages don't updating right because of some setting enableing pages that you have been to to load fast .. . could this be a problem? if so where do i fix it?
In response to Sizzer
Look again.
In response to Nadrew
ok thanks
In response to Sizzer
Sizzer wrote:
beta 24? i unless i am cifused on how they are displayed i haven't seen it.

Beta-test (307b23)

Just right-click on the link, copy it, paste to the address bar, and then change 23 to 24. That ought to work.
Even though b24 isn't a finished product, b23 will give you nothing but headaches because it introduced some pretty heinous bugs. If you need one of the new betas, use b24.

Lummox JR