ID:150013

I want to make it so that when a certain stat goes below zero it changes what it says in the statpanel.

The initial stat is shields, and i want it to show when they are below zero that they are *damaged*. I tried a couple of things on my own but I had the same problems i usually do with a proc that keeps calling itself over and over and then another time it just created a new stat and showed the damage text. if i didnt explain this very well let me know. Can anyone help?
flimsmilf01 wrote:
I want to make it so that when a certain stat goes below zero it changes what it says in the statpanel.

The initial stat is shields, and i want it to show when they are below zero that they are *damaged*. I tried a couple of things on my own but I had the same problems i usually do with a proc that keeps calling itself over and over and then another time it just created a new stat and showed the damage text. if i didnt explain this very well let me know. Can anyone help?

That doesn't reallu make sense. If your heaslth is below zero arent you dead.
In response to Super16
Super16 wrote:
flimsmilf01 wrote:

That doesn't reallu make sense. If your heaslth is below zero arent you dead.

In Dungeons and Dragons, you only go unconsious at 0. You are wounded 1 hp every round after that until you are revived. You dont really die until -9 hp. That means, once you hit 0, you got 9 rounds to come back to life. Tough Luck!

FIREking
In response to Super16
no, if you look closer it says the stat in question was "shields", and when they reach zero i want it to say "damaged", the char also has health but it isnt affected until the shields are gone.