ID:150016

I am in need of some help. I plan on creating my own hub, using the neat little import export procs and address variables. I have a cgi bin, is that all i need? I dont even know where to begin to make this work. I will need it to display games that are being hosted with Fantasy Realm Engine. So i figure im gonna need the Engine its self send some sort of signal to my site so it displays. Does anyone know how to do any of this? Contact me via reply or email at [email protected]

FIREking
FIREking wrote:
I am in need of some help. I plan on creating my own hub, using the neat little import export procs and address variables. I have a cgi bin, is that all i need? I dont even know where to begin to make this work. I will need it to display games that are being hosted with Fantasy Realm Engine. So i figure im gonna need the Engine its self send some sort of signal to my site so it displays. Does anyone know how to do any of this? Contact me via reply or email at [email protected]

FIREking

Why dont you just make a channel for it?
In response to Ebonshadow
i already have a channel for it. But when someone hosts with it, they all show up in the same entry. I am wanting my games to show up in seperate entries. Instead of it says Fantasy Realm! then you click on it, and it has all the games that people are hosting. I would rather it say Fantasy Realm, then when you go into the channel, it would have
Billy World
Crap World
blah blah
etc. etc.

instead of all of that in one black box. Its like the multiple instances of the same dmb, but the campaigns are different.

Basically, i want to enable my web site to display my channel.

FIREking