ID:150032

Hmm.. its been a while, but I decided to give coding another go at it. Ugh, so much to catch up on, it seems though that I have run into a small problem and hoping if there was an easy way to fix it. I was wondering if there is an easy way to put a...

usr << "<|[hp]/[maxhp]Hp><[mana]/maxmana]m|>"

..statement after every command which is typed in instead of having to put it in every single command in my code as a proc or something.
right now I have it as a proc but I am gonna be creating a lot of commands and I dont really want to put that proc statement under EVERY verb/proc I make.. can someone help me out a bit?
DarkGuardian wrote:

I might not be the smartest person in the world to be talking to about this, but shouldn't there be another bracket before maxmana?

usr << "<|[hp]/[maxhp]Hp><[mana]/[maxmana]m|>

like that? I am probably totally wrong, but oh well.
DarkGuardian wrote:
Hmm.. its been a while, but I decided to give coding another go at it. Ugh, so much to catch up on, it seems though that I have run into a small problem and hoping if there was an easy way to fix it. I was wondering if there is an easy way to put a...

..statement after every command which is typed in instead of having to put it in every single command in my code as a proc or something.
right now I have it as a proc but I am gonna be creating a lot of commands and I dont really want to put that proc statement under EVERY verb/proc I make.. can someone help me out a bit?

What is this command suppose to do?
In response to Mertek
damn.. ya. I missed that. Thanks, I just put that together really quickly.. so...

anyways, how do you make it appear after every command?
besides putting a proc or a verb which includes that usr statement after every single that I make... verb/proc/social/emote/channel/command (etc etc)
I know how to make it for movement...
mob/proc/stats()

mob/Move()
stats()
... but thats only for the movement part of it.. it still doesnt cover all other commands.. if someone could possibly tell me that would be great. Thanks for taking the time in reading this btw..