ID:150040

Ok im sick of this crap, why am I getting this error? always no matter what I switch. I cant get rid of it.. those are supposed to work good, other wise how can i get rid of em without corrupting the whole code?

C:\PROGRA~1\BYOND\users\Brandon Carter\lib\spuzzum\s_missile\math.dm:111:error:sin :invalid proc name: reserved word

C:\PROGRA~1\BYOND\users\Brandon Carter\lib\spuzzum\s_missile\math.dm:124:error:cos :invalid proc name: reserved word

....................CODE ERRORS BELOW.......................

sin(N as num,iterations=3)

cos(N as num,iterations=3)
I think that error occurs when you try to create a proc with the same name as an existing built-in proc, such as step(). If you try to make a new step() proc, like mob/proc/step(), you'll get that error.
Don't include files in the library that don't have a checkbox next to them. math.dm wasn't included by default (nor is it present in the current version of s_missile, as far as I remember), so that means you've manually included it. Delete that file.

Libraries are designed to work out of the box and if they don't work, then you're likely to have done something to it.