ID:150042

I want to know how to get my info in the hub.
You know like "by scoobert" or "a great and non dbz game" That type of thing that way people know what there geting into befor they enter.
Click here, make a new entry, and at the top of that entry when you're done you'll see a "hub ID", now add this to your code:

world
hub="hubidyousaw"//change this to the hub ID
In response to Nadrew
Does that HAVE to be in quotes (the hub="STUFF")?
In response to Creek
Yes.
In response to Nadrew
Nadrew wrote:
Yes.
ok... thanks
In response to Creek
Thans nadrew. i put specil credits to you in my game because you have helped me a lot. But dont think that this will be the last time i call on you for help, oh great dm master,.
In response to Scoobert
What kind of game are you making?
In response to Nadrew
I making a fighting game with about the same base as all the dbz games out there but i hope to turn it into a turn bases game soon. Its called bust-a-hit. Come in and look at it anytime you see it at the hub.
In response to Scoobert
Bust-a-hit? Is it anything like the corny play station game, Bust-a-move?
In response to Lord of Water
not realy i started to use the char thats were i got the name from. But i changed the char because i found better ones. And ill have you know that bust-a-move is not a corny game you just have to be good at it. Its addictive like tetrus.
In response to Scoobert
Not to mention that Bust-a-move was ported from the Neo-Geo and/or Atari to the Playstation. It's a game you can find in just about any arcade.
In response to Spuzzum
well it has some diffrences i have both the 64, snes, and arcade vertions. There all deffrent in someway or another, its not like they just changed the format