Anything we can do to help locate the source of the problem?

Thanks.
We'll most likely have to try hosting it again to check the leak against our memory tools. Are you running the latest (506.1238)?
We're using 506.1237, but we don't enable threads, so I'm assuming those fixes might not help unless there's undocumented changes.

We'll update soon and report back the result.
The RAM issue was completely fixed for most us of us here, have you ever decided to look into your own code, see if there are possibly some problems there?
I'm having this issue, too. My game uses copious amounts of animate(), blend_mode, etc. The game runs beautifully until about 20 minutes in, when a sharp lag occurs for about half a second, followed by smooth play for about a second, and then lag, etc. The game's been optimized to hell. If I run the game offline, with nobody playing, it stays at around 5 CPU. If it's played, and people are doing things, it doesn't even last 20 minutes.

Based on the fact that it is in no way indicated by the profiler, and the memory usage climbs up high, I have to be dealing with a memory leak.

Right now, my game can't be played.
Based on the fact that it is in no way indicated by the profiler, and the memory usage climbs up high, I have to be dealing with a memory leak.

Open up Dream Daemon, Click on World->Memory statistics

Odds are if you ahve a memory leak, it's because of circular references not being cleaned up in your code.
Page: 1 2 3 4