ID:150093

I managed to sort out that ultra safe thing, now when my m8s join it says 'Your key has expired' SOMEONE HELP I DONT HAVE A @x#zE what is going on
Don't worry about it I have got it before, and It went away, not sure when but I think I just reopened a new DS or waited a day...

Stealth2k
In response to Stealth 2k
Really? Oh fuck, It's not worked properly for about 5 days, SOMEONE TELL ME WHATS GOING ON

PS Thanks for the quick reply
In response to Radditz234
Its been doing this for 5 days??
Yes, Goddamn I'm upset :'(
Hmmmm, does it say that EVERY time you open your DS?

O and dont cuss on the forums people dont like it and they wont like you for it ;)
Yeah What's yer pager? Mines Radditz234, talk to me
Mine is Stealth2k, we login as our keys to do this on the forum, I can't talk now cuz I am at school, LOL, I will come back and get your name and put ya on my pager and we can talk later.

Stealth2k
thanks, but I won't be online later. I'm in UK and its 7PM now
thanks, but I won't be online later. I'm in UK and its 7PM now
LOL, WOW, it is 2 minutes till noon here.

Stealth2k
Will you be online?
Will you be online?
Will you be online?
Ummmm, What is your email, My bell is gonan ring in a minute so I wont be able to see it, just post it and I will email you..

Stealth2k...Later
Check your computer's date and time and make sure it is correct. Have your friend do the same. It's likely that one (or both) is not set correctly.
In response to Air Mapster
MY DATE IS @\'#~ing up all the time, change what? Time or date?
Just make your time and date correct for whatever the current time and date is when you are correcting it. :)
Example. If it's Saturday, December 19th, 2001 9:30AM; make sure your computer says Saturday, December 19th, 2001 9:30 AM.