ID:150096

Okay I need to now how to show only one verb in the stat panel, I need to know how to browse to open an image file, i need to know how to have a verb for telling everyone in the world.

That's alot, if you think I'm being pushy, I guess I am, I'm tired *snore*.

¤unimatrix¤
for each verb you DON'T want displayed in a panel:
            set hidden = 1

a "Tell World" verb:
mob
verb
world_say(msg as text)
world << "[usr.key]: [msg]"
In response to Evilkevkev
Thanks for the first one, but the second ones not what I needed, what I needed was a text-box input like the pager.
In response to unimatrix
Use the as message operator

mob/verb/Talk(T as  message, mob/M in world)
M<<"[usr]: [T]"
In response to Nadrew
hey thankZ!!
Question:
how do I show a list of verbs next to the users key, you know by the verb box where you can type something like: say and it runs the verb say?
In response to unimatrix
Look up "command_text" in the reference.
In response to unimatrix
unimatrix wrote:
hey thankZ!!
Question:
how do I show a list of verbs next to the users key, you know by the verb box where you can type something like: say and it runs the verb say?

You can't change anything in the user's name field without changing the user's name itself. And then everyone else would see your name like that.
In response to Spuzzum
Spuzz, have you ever used command_prompt?
In response to Nadrew
Nadrew wrote:
Spuzz, have you ever used command_prompt?

Nope. I genuinely forgot about that fact because I've never used it before. But in my defense, you said to use command_text, not command_prompt, which didn't refresh my memory. =P
In response to Spuzzum
I thought he was asking how to set default verbs in the text box.
In response to Nadrew
Nadrew wrote:
I thought he was asking how to set default verbs in the text box.

Uh, no, he asked how to show the verbs beside the user's key.

Oho! I think I know what he means.

Your world.view setting is too high. There isn't enough room for the statpanels.

You need to drop world.view lower.
In response to Spuzzum
I thought he meant the input box, because he said something about the input box and typing say.