ID:150153

How do I make SSJ in my game?

I've tried my m8's code but it lets anyone go SSJ, eg. Vegeta can go SSJ, fine. BUT SO CAN ANYONE ELSE!!! eg. Frieza, my game needs help!!!

Please somebody save me!!!
Here's a few tips:

1) Use descriptive subject lines not "I need help!!!".

2) Don't make a dbz game.

3) Don't ask questions about a dbz game here, most people around here hate dbz games.
You will probably get flamed for posting this, or get no responses at all (from the sane people at least.)
In response to Nadrew
Nadrew, you should direct him to your posting guide.
In response to Evilkevkev
I could do that, yeah ok I will, Nadrew's forum guide there.
I will make all the fine-tuned, bug-free SSJ code you need, and other small code bits, for twelve dimes... deal?
Radditz234 wrote:
How do I make SSJ in my game?

I've tried my m8's code but it lets anyone go SSJ, eg. Vegeta can go SSJ, fine. BUT SO CAN ANYONE ELSE!!! eg. Frieza, my game needs help!!!

Please somebody save me!!!

Wow, that topic's one heck of an understatement.

Seriously, though, aside from the usual problems we have with DBZ games (it's lame, it's copyright violation, it's lame, there are fourteen million of them, it's lame, the fan base is the intellectual equivalent of a stack of cantaloupes, it's lame...), there is no single piece of code to do such-and-such. Whatever code you use for a game will necessarily vary for each individual (huh!) game. Code to "go SSJ" would depend an awful lot on what SSJ is and what it means within the context of your game.

Lummox JR
In response to Nadrew
If no-one likes DBZ WHY ARE NEARLY ALL THE GAMES HERE DBZ.
God you are thick. No offence
In response to Radditz234
A lot of people have dbz games because they simply have no good taste in games. :/
In response to Lord of Water
I'm english dude. I DONT HAVE A FUCKING DIME TO SPARE.
I would like a SSJ code that works tho, and you sound like a cool guy.

I can offer you 4 things

a)DBZ images from games
b)Emulators + DBZ Roms
c)GM stats in my new game "DBZ Radditz Rules"
d)My top ten links list
In response to Darke Rage
SO THERE
well, for sum reason i had to get involvd with newbies, but WHY?
Really? I think a wizard-type game would be great... not nessissarily Harry Potter, but a wizard game would be good. I miss Magic Battle. I wish FIREking would ressurrect that game. Maybe you could make somthing like it? You would have my help.

-Lord of Water
Radditz234 wrote:
If no-one likes DBZ WHY ARE NEARLY ALL THE GAMES HERE DBZ.
God you are thick. No offence

Dragonball Z games are disproportionate to the rest of the BYOND community. The reason so many DBZ games are out is that 1) the BYOND community is infested with DBZers right now, so there are many many more than there would be in other communities, and 2) DBZers are willing to put out shoddy half-finished projects and near rip-offs based on Xeroxed code whereas all the developers worth their salt wait to actually accomplish something first.

Which is to say, your logic is faulty, and thickness is in the skull of the beholder. Or more to the point, the skull of the DBZer.

Lummox JR
Radditz234 wrote:
I'm english dude. I DONT HAVE A @#$%&! DIME TO SPARE.

Nor, apparently, a clue.
Radditz, your language is unacceptable on this forum. Control it or others will do it for you.

Lummox JR
Writing code is like writing a book. You can't take a chapter from one book and put it in another book and expect it to work, can you? Likewise, you can't take code from one game and put it in another and expect it to work. (There are exceptions, Libraries are designed specifically to work with anything because they area self supported, but don't expect them to work if you tamper with them. And to my knowledge, there aren't any DBZ Libraries.) Asking for a code to do something is about the equivalent of saying "I need chapter 14 for my story." It's not going to happen, you have to write your own code, or it just plain won't fit your game.
In response to Foomer
Foomer wrote:
Asking for a code to do something is about the equivalent of saying "I need chapter 14 for my story."

Ooh! Very nice analogy. Wish I'd thought of it.

Lummox JR
Radditz234 wrote:
I'm english dude.

Guess what...I am too

"I DONT HAVE A F*****G DIME TO SPARE."

Not really necessary, why do most of the english population have to curse!?

I would like a SSJ code that works tho, and you sound like a cool guy.

All the newbies want it, but if they really want it why not learn about coding, get the hag of coding small games and then try and make your own code.

I can offer you 4 things

a)DBZ images from games
b)Emulators + DBZ Roms
c)GM stats in my new game "DBZ Radditz Rules"
d)My top ten links list

Not many people would like any of those, well, especially on this forum.

<font color="grey">-~=</font><font color="#FF0000">Lee</font><font color="grey">=~-</font>
In response to Lord of Water
i wish i had some wizarding icons, i would make a game based on Wizards Aprrentice. it's like harry potter, but set in the middle ages, with warlords,wizards,knights and many more.
In response to Lummox JR
Stop swearing Radditz its not our fault u dont have dimes adn u dont know how to code do what every one else has to do learn!