else
usr<<"Only Mamoth can do this!"
i dont know the revert but can find out quickly
In response to Migzor
Then you go right head and do that.
In response to Migzor
Migzor wrote:
i dont know the revert but can find out quickly

Um... you do realize you're talking to yourself, right? Inasmuch as you "two" posted the exact same question on a code problem for your "this isn't a DBZ game, it just has one of the characters and auras and SSJ and...."

What's the deal, here? If you're not the same person, you've done an awfully good job convincing people otherwise.

Lummox JR
In response to Lummox JR
He/she err whatever is using two keys to get more attention, and that was the dumbest way to bump a post yet!

[Edit]

And this is what makes me not want to help:

|TITLE | AUTHOR | DESCRIPTION|
dragonball | Ashley6987 | dragonball, the original game from my house

dragonballz | Migzor | A new non-ripped dbz game, come play!!!

No dbz game is "original", and no dbz game is "non-ripped"
This code looks pretty sad, you should look up how to use if and else in the reference, because you're not using it right at all.
In response to Light
Actually it's being used correctly, the only problem is that their else command will NEVER happen due to the fact that if "src.Increase == 0" and if it is, then it checks to see if "src.increase == 0" and if that isn't then it does the else. That second if/else is pointless where it's located, but it is being used correctly.
In response to Evilkevkev
It maybe being used correctly, but the way he's using it is incorrect, it seems he has no idea how to use it to check for things, hence he should look it up.
mob/verb/SNJmamoth()
set src in oview(1)
if (src.icon == 'SNJ.dmi')
if (!usr.Increased)
usr<<"Mamoth, find your power!"
src.Health += 8762
src.PL += 2452
src.icon = 'SNJF.dmi'
src.icon_state = "SNJ"
usr<<"Mamoth.... You are Mastadon!"
else
usr<<"Only Mamoths can do this!"

I think that should work.

[EDIT]
Nesting the IF/ELSE statement like you had it would NEVER give the user "Only Mamoths can do this!" If you already checked a variable, don't check it again within the same if/else statement. It's pointless because it's already been done.

Also I used "!usr.Increased" instead because your IF/ELSE is only checking to see if usr.Increased has a value.
That will not work, using one = within the if proc will cause a "missing expression" error using ==, >=, <=, >, and < will work error free, = is for use in vars not procs.
In response to Light
even if using numbers?

[EDIT]
I used !usr.Increased instead because it's only checking if Increased has a value or not.
Evilkevkev wrote:
even if using numbers?

Yes, even with numbers.

I used !usr.Increased instead because it's only checking if Increased has a value or not.

Yes that's the best way of doing it if you're going to only be checking if it has a value or not:
if(blah)
//if blah returned TRUE or 1

if(!blah)
//if blah returned FALSE or 0
In response to Light
Light wrote:
That will not work, using one = within the if proc will cause a "missing expression" error using ==, >=, <=, >, and < will work error free, = is for use in vars not procs.

This description is likely to cause a little confusion.

The = sign can indeed be used in procs. The difference between = and = = is that the former is an assignment while the latter is a comparison. Procs are often choc full of both.