ID:150182

ive seen it done by Jotdaniel, he had this

var/const/MASTER_KEY = "jotdaniel" //(change my key to yours!)

and after that it said like

var/const/GM/ something

HOW can i add multiple Admins to the code?
Migzor wrote:
ive seen it done by Jotdaniel, he had this

var/const/MASTER_KEY = "jotdaniel" //(change my key to yours!)

and after that it said like

var/const/GM/ something

HOW can i add multiple Admins to the code?

that IS only the master code you know. It is the MASTER GM, not the ONLY GM...you can have many

and if your going to use a lib, please by all means read all the documentation you can find on it...

FIREking
In response to FIREking
that was a fast reply, but i did read, if i cant add multiple GMs then where can i do it? if anyone has the code then please post :-D thanks alot
In response to Migzor
Migzor wrote:
that was a fast reply, but i did read, if i cant add multiple GMs then where can i do it? if anyone has the code then please post :-D thanks alot

i told you that you COULD in fact have MANY gm's, only the master key is included into the code. So that when you host your game, you always have GM access no matter what might happen.
In response to Migzor
You know the story of the 3 little pigs don't you :o ooohhh different story..

Sit back and let me tell you the story of the Big Bad GM!

1) MasterGM = "yourkeyhere" (only one of these bad boys allowed per game.

2) AdminGM - They are only added and created from within the game itself, by the MasterGM. The Master GM has to log in with his key for the game, and then he can pick who gets GM or AdminGM status.

3) GMs - These guys can pretty much do just about anything, only thing they can't do is add other GMs, so if you see one of them, don't ask them to be a GM! They have to worship the higher AdminGMs and MasterGM for what little access they have.

The amount of GMs you want in a game depends on how many AdminGMs the MasterGM allows, then they control with the MasterGM how many GMs are in the world.

And that was that...

LJR