icon = 'old.dmi'
else
icon = 'young.dmi'

more.dm:1:error:lvl:duplicate definition
more.dm:1:error:50:duplicate definition
more.dm:1:error:>= :instruction not allowed here
more.dm:2:error:icon:bad var
more.dm:4:error:icon:bad var

can someone pls tell me what i did wrong or another way to try it.
Nothing wrong with the code itself, probably something wrong with where you put it.
In response to GateGuardian
where should i put it?
before login
after login
pls
In response to Zardar00
Well, you should probably forgo putting it in at all until you understand what you're doing. Have you read through the basic ZBT, Guide, and FAQ information? If you haven't, make sure you go through them until you get an understanding of the format for the language, then you'll know where to put the aging code at.

Considering the way code usually works, I don't think it's possible for me to just tell you where it goes.
In response to GateGuardian
i already looked at them but ill reread them.
thanks
In response to Zardar00
put it a proc and then call the proc at login.
In response to BurningIce
As I understand your code, this is level dependent, right?

You should probably put a check in your levelling code that checks the new level, and IF level = 50 THEN change the icon. I assume you are saving characters, so the icon should be saved without needing extra code at the login.
In response to sapphiremagus
Thats what I thought he should do to but he was rambling on about login so i put that.
In response to sapphiremagus
if(icon == 'gokuchibi.dmi')
if(MPL >= 7000)
icon = 'gokun.dmi'
else
icon = 'gokuchibi.dmi'

i put that in the lvling part and it produced no errors but didnt work.
In response to Zardar00
you need to make a var

if(src.chibi==1)
//all your other stuff//

ok ill try that too
for some reason no matter where i put all the different ways to make the person grow it always says that everything in it is dupplicate definition and instructions dont work here except the way with the proc which doesnt work. I was thinking that maybe i called the proc wrong, can someone tell me a right way to call a proc.