ID:1502934

so i want to host my game but here goes the proplem
xirre shell server has a rules and there is a rule makes me cant host it and i hate MYSQL so is there anything help me on the server ?
I will give free GM powers on it when the server is back .
$5/month and we have a deal.
Maxsteel13 wrote:
so i want to host my game but here goes the proplem
xirre shell server has a rules and there is a rule makes me cant host it and i hate MYSQL so is there anything help me on the server ?
I will give free GM powers on it when the server is back .

Ignoring the post above mine because it's silly..

What rule is there that you have a problem with, in particular? Xirre may be able to give you more info, or even cut you a deal.
In response to Laser50
Typically VPS costs about $8, almost $9 for poor quality hosting and is typically $50+ for great hosting.

What makes my $5 deal silly? For $5, you will typically get hosting that costs about $20.

What seems to be the issue?
In response to Ssj4justdale
Ssj4justdale wrote:
Typically VPS costs about $8, almost $9 for poor quality hosting and is typically $50+ for great hosting.

What makes my $5 deal silly? For $5, you will typically get hosting that costs about $20.

What seems to be the issue?

Because you're most likely doing home-hosting, which, in terms of hosting itself. Is the absolute worst you can get. And would probably be worse than a 3$ VPS from an actual company.

Any way, I'm not looking to go further into this, he asked about Xirre's shell server, not for an alternative.
i think none of you 2 helped me on this , i am just asking for a free shell server dosnt have a rule makes me cant host thiis http://www.byond.com/games/maxsteel13/twcbeta

waiting for best awnser and i will give admin not GM powers now !