ID:150305

Anyone have the code for GM Commands? I was editted it and I lost it. Thanks.

-Sajai
Please? :(
In response to Sajai
Are you refering to Spuzzum's s_admin library? If so, you can simply re-download it from this website. Just look under Libraries and download s_admin v 2.0

~X
In response to Sajai
Sajai wrote:

Mother of pearl!!!

You bump a post before an hour is up at 5:30 in the morning?!!?

Lord, what is wrong with you?
Lost it? And how, pray tell, did you "lose" it? Did you misplace it somewhere on your hard drive? Or perhaps your CPU overheated like mine. Regardless, why don't you JUST REDOWNLOAD IT? Spuzzum was kind enough to post it after all....

-James (wonders why people lie about things that nobody else cares about.)
In response to Skysaw
Skysaw wrote:
Sajai wrote:

Mother of pearl!!!

You bump a post before an hour is up at 5:30 in the morning?!!?

Lord, what is wrong with you?

Try like 7:30 in the morning....
In response to Sajai
Try like 7:30 in the morning....

In your time zone, maybe...
In response to Xooxer
Byond, in fact, will not let me redownload any of the librarys or demos, i have messed the librarys up many times, and even if you delete every file even related to it that you can find, it still wont let you redownload. i dont know why, but he is right in asking for it, at least from my point of view. Oh and i would send it to you but, mines been heavily edited for my own game.
In response to Jotdaniel
Jotdaniel wrote:
Byond, in fact, will not let me redownload any of the librarys or demos, i have messed the librarys up many times, and even if you delete every file even related to it that you can find, it still wont let you redownload. i dont know why, but he is right in asking for it, at least from my point of view. Oh and i would send it to you but, mines been heavily edited for my own game.

Well of course you can't redownload it byond doesn't know you deleted the files what you have to do is uninstall that by clicking the My Hub tab in Dream Seeker.
In response to Nadrew
ah, i see, thanks for that little bit of knoledge. WHY DIDNT ANYONE EVER TELL ME THAT? lol.
In response to Jotdaniel
WHY DIDNT ANYONE EVER TELL ME THAT? lol.

You never asked. ;-)