ID:150323

I've noticed testing my game out on my LAN, that on my other computer the map appears with Small Icons each time I bring it up. And on this computer as Big Icons. Is there a way to set as default Big Icons for the game everytime someone opens it?

LJR
LordJR wrote:
I've noticed testing my game out on my LAN, that on my other computer the map appears with Small Icons each time I bring it up. And on this computer as Big Icons. Is there a way to set as default Big Icons for the game everytime someone opens it?

LJR

I dont think so, but to make the map larger (Enlarged icons) hit "Ctrl+B" or do this step:

Click Layout
Icon type
Big

That should solve your problem :)

Lee
In response to Mellifluous
Mellifluous wrote:
Yep, knew about that one, just wanting to pre-define it.

LordJR wrote:

LJR

I dont think so, but to make the map larger (Enlarged icons) hit "Ctrl+B" or do this step:

Click Layout
Icon type
Big

That should solve your problem :)

Lee
In response to LordJR
Ok, try this out then ok.

Options
Preferences
Layout
"Use large icons until text width < 200 pixels"
"Show info panal until info height < 100 pixels"

Hope that helps

Lee
LordJR wrote:

LJR

Though Mellifluous' comments are valid, you should also try bumping down the world/view setting to something smaller.