ID:150405

ok ok my code is broken and i can't seem to make it work if(src.Alignment = "Evil")
src.loc = locate(25,1,6)
else
src.loc = locate(1,1,1)
this is in my deathcheck...what is sapos to do is send evil charcters to hell and the others to heaven....but i get this gayass error i get all the time and can't fix without creating more bugs...
if i put a < before the ="evil" it works but you get sent to the loc. in one hit...how can i fix this..oh yea and the error i get(without the <= "Evil") is missing expression on the if statment...plez help me
Frodo wrote:
if(src.Alignment = "Evil")
src.loc = locate(25,1,6)
else
src.loc = locate(1,1,1)

= is used for variable assignments
== is used for comparisions
if(src.Alignment == "Evil")
In response to Vortezz
Same time reply o_O
In response to BlackDeath
BlackDeath wrote:
Same time reply o_O

And?
In response to Vortezz
That means you're legally married, according to Lemurian Municipal Code.
Considering that the error was caused by your mistake, if it is indeed "gayass," that must say something about you.

Note that, on behalf of the greater gay and lesbian community, I've renamed all the penalties and negative modifiers in all of my games to "Frodo." No more sword -3... it's now the Sword of Frodo. Nobody will be banned for being disruptive, they'll be banned for being really f***ing Frodo. I've removed the random insult generators from LexyMUD and just put in something that calls everyone "Frodo."
In response to LexyBitch
LexyBitch wrote:
Considering that the error was caused by your mistake, if it is indeed "gayass," that must say something about you.

Note that, on behalf of the greater gay and lesbian community, I've renamed all the penalties and negative modifiers in all of my games to "Frodo." No more sword -3... it's now the Sword of Frodo. Nobody will be banned for being disruptive, they'll be banned for being really f***ing Frodo. I've removed the random insult generators from LexyMUD and just put in something that calls everyone "Frodo."

Which reminds me, I have to put my index.html up on each page of my Frodo website so those Frodo people stop Frodo Frodoing where the Frodoing Frodoey Frodo they shouldn't be Frodoing.

(Actually, I've achieved mastery over using that as a curse. Why? Because I haven't actually thought of what those curses would be in non-Frodo language.)