Event Feb 25 2014, 10:33 am ID:1505670

I came to the conclusion that, I wanted bring back one of my favorite creations.

The Random Membership Giveaway was a little program I used when I couldn't decide who to give memberships to.

Its basic concept is you sign in the game and that's it. Before the game is hosted, there random number picked anywhere between 1-40.

Each person has to login and click "join" to be counted. Once you click join, the system will tell you if you have won and what number entrance you were, but wont disclose this imformation to the other contestants that might be lurking.

After that, you are kicked from the game with a nice "Thank You For Playing" message.

If you happen to win. You get the message
"Congratulations You Have Won The Random Membership Contest!" in blue lettering.

After that the whole game shuts down and no more entries are accepted. I will be able to see the winner even when the game shuts down, so no need to worry about that.

To answer 2 simple questions. Yes you can join if you already have a membership, in this case the membership will just be extended, and No you can't enter under the same key twice, but multiples different keys are allowed.

Only thing I cant decided is weather or not to offer (1) 1 Year Subscription every month or (2) 6 Month subscriptions a month. Which would be the best option?
I personally think it would be nice to give out 2 6 month subscriptions.
I was thinking the (2) would be better. Keep posted for the start date!
O.O
I'd say 2 seems best.
I'm doing something similar to this, but not so organised, I'm just lurking around the forums and when I see names I just shove a 3 month membership on them. I've done it to 4 people in the last 30 days apparently lol.
Wow Howey lol that's pretty nice and generous of you.
I know, right?
You guys are like the Santa's of BYOND.
I wouldn't go that far, it's a measly 10 dollar membership. I'm only doing it because BYOND deserves the help.
I agree BYOND deserves it, but to the ones receiving the memberships I'm sure they'd think of it that way to an extent. lol