Heroes United

by Falacy
Join HU on Discord @ https://discord.gg/qzwzKPV
ID:1506803

Hi Falacy and Other DBZ Fans out there!!!!

Its come to my attention that not allot of people are online any more and not allot of servers are begin held anymore...Do you think that there should be a new DBZ Heros United game or just not allot of people are not interested!!!! Honestly I hope for more people to come back and more servers to be up again Cause this is a great game!!!

I don't think there should be a new game but Maybe cause there is but that's up to Falacy not yup to me.

Falacy its a decision that you might have to make based on how many people are not playing anymore

hope to here from you soon and other DBZ fans out there!!!

DBZ FOR LIFE :)

TWON 5000, I think the reasons that people stopped playing HU are as listed :
**1. Heros United is based off The Dragon Ball series, It is not original idea thought up by Falacy, So it can't be listed or advertised.
2. Maybe no one WANTS to play Heros United anymore?
3. Falacy ( I THINK ) gave up on the game, and now is updating Box Zombies.**

**I know some one is going to give a better answer and probably correct ALOT if not EVERYTHING I said, If anyone out there caring enough to comment on this post please do. I know someone is gonna correct me though, THEY ALWAYS DO!! T_T **
That's is true Greggreg31. but its still a great game...And other people should play it was well Again.