ID:1506939

New side scrolling game. Comment characters. Naruto, Bleach.. etc.
Make your own customer character upon creation I vote for.
Hamtaro.
Courage the Cowardly Dog should be a character, and you have to accumulate 1,000,000 points to unlock him.
Red panda with lightning powers and slight of hand so he can unclip girls bras.
In response to EmpirezTeam
EmpirezTeam wrote:
Courage the Cowardly Dog should be a character, and you have to accumulate 1,000,000 points to unlock him.

+1
Okay. I'll be sure to add all of them. Even Courage the COwardly Dog, Kids Next Door, Naruto, Bleach, SAO, how about DBZ characters? IS that good?
In response to NewNarutoNation
NewNarutoNation wrote:
how about DBZ characters? IS that good?

NO ITS BAD

Now add Ren and Stimpy to the roster. And make it so that if both are fighting on the same team, they give each other a buff that increases their damage by 10%. Their ultimate should be Happy Happy Joy Joy, which is a cataclysmic song that destroys all existence, on a three second cooldown.
dont forget the pbags
Okay. Add power ups? Like COD zombies? Also, There will different types of matches. Like Team Deathmatch Hardcore- On teams, but no powerups, limited abilities, etc. Free for all- Every man/woman for them selves. Team deathmatch- KO opponents team members until time runs out. And whoever has the most score, wins, and will get money for bonus characters. Good?
I want to see Cow Peasant from Cow RP in the roster as a secret character you unlock by doing something mega hard.*sounds hot*

And if it's a fighting game.

P < > Blunt Strike
P ^ Create stairs
P v Eat random berry *Mostly healing ones*
I want to see Cow and Chicken with a similar type of power up that occurs same way ET said with Ren and Stimpy.
Cartoon Network Smash Bros?