ID:150858

I really hate bugging everyting.. I know that 90% of the posts over the last 3 days have been mine.. this is the last one for awhile, I -promise- >:P

K, my attack proc is now up and running the way I want -except- for some reason whenever teh attack verb is called, it sends the word 'attack' to the user.

Rather annoying..

Anyone know of a way to stop it? Its not specified in the code so Im assuming its a built in thing or soemthing.

Thanks again to everyone ^_^ sorry for being such a pain

Elorien
On 7/15/01 2:36 pm Elorien wrote:
Anyone know of a way to stop it? Its not specified in the code so Im assuming its a built in thing or soemthing.

Look in preferences in DreamSeeker. There should be something about "echo commands to text window" or something like that (again, no DreamSeeker in front of me at this moment). If that's turned on, that must be what it is. Just turn it off.

If that's not it, I'm not sure...
In response to Air Mapster
Hmm.. dont see it there..

Anyone else?

Elorien
In response to Elorien
On 7/15/01 2:49 pm Elorien wrote:

Anyone else?

Elorien

As a simpler alternative to what Air Mapster pointed out, simply make sure that, in Dream Seeker, all of the buttons in the bottom-left corner are NOT down. One of those is the Echo button.
In response to Cinnom
On 7/15/01 4:05 pm Cinnom wrote:
On 7/15/01 2:49 pm Elorien wrote:

Anyone else?

Elorien

As a simpler alternative to what Air Mapster pointed out, simply make sure that, in Dream Seeker, all of the buttons in the bottom-left corner are NOT down. One of those is the Echo button.

*giggle* That did it ^^; thanks Cinnom

Elorien