Been playing some Skyrim recently? ;)
q_q you're so good senpai.
In response to Kats
Kats wrote:
Been playing some Skyrim recently? ;)

Nah, never played it. I rarely play games; I should start playing some good games though.

VixiV wrote:
q_q you're so good senpai.

Oh stop it you! :P
sucks
In response to Denshichiro
Denshichiro wrote:
sucks

Describe plz :D

lol art school?
In response to Xyberman
Xyberman wrote:
lol art school?

Something like that. I do wish to go to proper college.

Yut Put wrote:
going to be honest, there's always been something kind of off about your line work, almost as if your ability to color things and your ability to do basic line work/anatomy/perspective grew disproportionately.

Hey is it possible you can be more specific about this? Like more detailed, if you don't mind? I do focus a lot on line art like a newbie in pixel art but have started using clusters like a pro... I am not liking that contradiction either.

You also almost always tend to put your characters in extremely stiff poses, and this contrasts the fact that it looks like most of your poses are intended to be more action-pose than stiff and awkward looking
http://puu.sh/jCIV8/a15ec0b81a.png
this one is a favorite of mine because he looks relaxed and like he'd actually be sitting there; the pose doesn't look as contrived as the others.

And thanks a lot for being honest man! There are very rare people who be honest. My art teacher same the same thing few days ago - My poses have good anatomy and so yet there is something off about it, always. Just something that doesn't let viewer connect to it.

So what he suggested is that I do not focus a lot on anatomy etc but more on making the poses more fluent, less stiff and muscular.

Here's a try:

I wish everyone throughout this forum could learn from these last few posts as a great example of how to give and take constructive criticism.
In response to Flick
I wish everyone (me) could learn to draw like this ;-;
In response to Konlet
Konlet wrote:
I wish everyone (me) could learn to draw like this ;-;
you can...
In response to Konlet
im actually a pretty good sketcher i just like to practice pixel art more.

Gotta complete this, even though it looks like piece of shit atm.

Completing this might help me get better at getting volumes in whatever I make, and colour mixing in photoshop.

Well, I am confused with marketing. How do I market myself to proper audience for my work - Sketching and Digital Painting? Which is place is best to grow audience?

Deviantart, Instagram, Twitter or Facebook? Which one exactly? And what's the proper way?
Well the first step would be to actually finish a piece of work.

I would say go with all of those and more, if you can find them. The more exposure the better.
Practice make perfect
Repetition is the mother skill. - Antony Robbins

I fear not the man who has practiced 10,000 kicks once, but I fear the man who has practiced one kick 10,000 times. - Bruce Lee
Page: 1 2 3 4 5