Getting better maybe? Idk. I started making this when I was suddenly feeling sand and depressed; everything seemed gloomy so I thought why not translate it into visual art? Comment and Critique for this piece; I plan on completing this one and this one too to my Portfolio. Few more good pieces and I am planning to start commissioning for Digital Painting.

Other plans include making this also my Journal and here I'll post my art related updates, and brief updates about my life; BYOND has got too boring and maybe this can help or inspire do something good?

Art wise, I lived in another city for 2 months and me and some of my buddies would wake up at 6 in the morning and go for live sketching. It was fun. We met some cool artists and I created one piece for my portfolio. I also met a lot of fine artists who put up their pieces for art exhibition and it was astonishing to see how some of the bad works(to me) were sold too for a minimum of $200. Some were beneath my level of art. I had some amazing time with friends and my girlfriend.

Back to my hometown(which sucks) and me and my girlfriend are now in long distance relationship. Good thing is now I can start with digital painting again. Lately I have been questioning why I am doing this and if I want to continue this. If I do, which field I'd like to pursue. I have been telling myself and others I want to be an environment concept artist but due to seeing and hearing a lot about money and how my friends' friends are millionaires by my age etc etc I am starting to doubt my life as an Artist. No wonder I have no clients for freelancing atm :P

Anyway, if anyone would like to hop on for practicing and sharing Digital Artwork daily, my skype is: a2j2emerald.

Also, reactions about this new 'Sketchbook cum Journal' would be great too!

Cheers!
you're growing a lot, and i enjoy the colors on the robot, bud. keep going!
In response to UPD4T3
UPD4T3 wrote:

Thanks man! That's a confidence boost :D

Anyway, here's something I did yesterday:

Next up is that illustration.. gotta finish that
Umm... Wow. You have really taken it to a new level with your latest work friend. Nice job, this last one is my new favorite work from you.
In response to A2J2TIWARI
A2J2TIWARI wrote:
UPD4T3 wrote:

Thanks man! That's a confidence boost :D

Anyway, here's something I did yesterday:

@Southend_boi: Thanks for edit man! Appreciate it. There's so much different in style though! Your looks like some genie from doraemon! Lovely!

Doing all this for client and then pixelling the finalized character.

Commissioned Artwork for Flyover Games

Updated my Tumblr as well:
http://a2j2tiwari.tumblr.com/

Part of another Pack I have put up on my Tumblr Store: http://a2j2tiwari.tumblr.com/Store
Always love seeing your progress A2J2, keep up the fantastic work!
Remember Fight of Elements? One of the Characters I decided to breathe in life to.

Amazing!
In response to A.T.H.K
A.T.H.K wrote:
Amazing!

Thanks man :D

Here's a Background Concept Sketch for Y8 Games. Will never see light of the day though.

High Society wrote:
Your art is always astonishing and as time passes you do improve. Always a pleasure to see your concept art. It brings my imagination wonders.
Happy to get compliments :D
Thanks much!
Not sure if you ever watched Bleach but our collaboration will be coming soon, I'll pay you good money to make a few zanpakto for me.
Sure. It'd be better if you add me on Skype: a2j2emerald

WIP
Another WIP:

Goddess of Life:
Page: 1 2 3 4 5