ID:1511979

This is Angus the Nose. He is the harbinger of the end of the human race. 12,000 years ago, there was a fold in the space-time continuum, a teenage boy had come crawling through a portal, screeching terrible sounds. Scared, and not knowing what to do, the people had buried him in snow. When they got back to their caves, they saw there was another error in the space-time continuum. They looked through the portal, there was a mountain, it looked a LOT like a face. By it, they could see the teenage boy lying dead beside him.

"Your human race has been cursed with this boy's existence," said the mountain, "I will have slain him, but to do so, you need to make ME!"

So, the people sculpted his face into the mountain, and he was called Angus the Nose. However, when life was breathed into him, he swallowed the men, giving him power. There was only one survivor, and that was Gabe Newell.

Gabe Newell fled to warn the others, but it was too late. He had programmed this monster, gave it life, and it killed his brethren. It appeared that Angus the Nose wanted to end the human race, and to do so, it needed a power so evil that he could be omnipotent - the boy.

I'm here to tell you guys something. Justin Bieber's retiring is a sign of the end times. That's right. What else could it mean? He's being called! He knows his destiny! He is to be swallowed by Angus the Nose! He was frozen for 12,000 years, and Angus told Justin of his fate. Justin never wanted money, music, or anything. He just made himself a force so evil so that he could damn us all to a hellfire! He must be stopped!

CC welcome.
First line, second sentence. "He the harbinger"

Local grammar Nazi reporting in sir.
In response to CMOS_95
CMOS_95 wrote:
First line, second sentence. "He the harbinger"

Local grammar Nazi reporting in sir.

I accidentally a word. Should be fixed.
Gabe Newell, you had me crack up there.