ID:1512969

(See the best response by Crazah.)
Hi, I have run into an issue with my login screen. I created a .gif login screen with animation and the whole shabang. Well, I inserted the file into the startpane located in my interface and the login screen does not run the animations like it should. Is there something I need to do in addition to just having the .gif login screen on the startpane?

Please Let me know,

Thanks.
Best response
Assuming you're talking about a label, they don't support animation. A possible alternative would be to use a browser pane, and a bit of HTML.
alright. I appreciate your help. Just curious if animation would work.
I think I once pasted a .gif into a .dmi file and .dmi retained all of the frames. Take a look into that.
In response to Lugia319
Lugia319 wrote:
I think I once pasted a .gif into a .dmi file and .dmi retained all of the frames. Take a look into that.

I dont think you could use a .dmi file for an image in a startpance interface could you?
In response to Gohan851
Gohan851 wrote:
Lugia319 wrote:

I dont think you could use a .dmi file for an image in a startpance interface could you?

But if it was a .dmi file, you wouldn't have to.
Ok Thanks for all of your guys help. I appreciate it. Ill mess around with it some more and try to see what I can do if i convert it to a dmi file