ID:1513983

Just a breakout game. You play with the mouse.

The title screen might feel a bit unresponsive, that is because of a nasty loop I got going on and the paddle collision with the ball is not very accurate, not much i can do about that really.

Credits:
Mouse lib
Music

Note: You might need one of the recent BYOND versions to download.
I like it, but you really need to fix the title screen/starting a new life transitions. Every time I started the game I immediately lost 1 life. Except for one time when the ball started closer to the top. And on that attempt I got to the third screen with 3 lives, I lost one and then the next two times the ball spawned moving fast toward the bottom corners. It is standard in breakout games to have the ball start on the paddle, or to show its starting position for a moment before it starts moving.

Also, it was possible to hit the ball diagonally to the left, and then after half a second it went straight up. I couldn't repeat it on purpose but it happened several times.
Alright I updated it, now the ball starts from the paddle and resets when it falls down, that should fix some of the problems you encountered although the ball still does that weird thing where it starts going diagonally and then goes straight up, I'll see what i can do. Also thanks for playing my stupid game :)