ID:1515271

(See the best response by Nadrew.)
I need byond admin or someone to get my account back. i made a post b5 on prettyqueen's account saying that i couldn't log on. then the person went on my account and messaged me saying they changed the password. Here plzs some screenshots u guys mgiht need for proof.

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=52xpap&s=8

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=16ivbd4&s=8

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=vzf0y9&s=8

i dont know how he changed it But he isnt giving the account back, those r screen shots of me and him talking, he is saying he wont give it back Plz can some admin or something reset the password I had to make this account, you can maybe quiz me to see if im actually naruto 5292
Best response
To get your BYOND account back you'll have to have access to the email address associated with it, or the original email address associated with it. Otherwise your identity can't be verified.

If you have access to the address you can use the BYOND Locksmith link on the login page to recover your account. If you don't have access to the email address there's not much that can be done for you.

In the future choose harder passwords to guess, because that's most likely how your account was stolen.
I dont have access to the email, the person has changed it. and hopefully u remember. I made a similar post on PrettyQueen's account. That was me., on my friend account.
If they changed it you can still have the recovery options sent to the account you registered the account with. There's really not much else we can do, sorry. The recovery options exist for a reason.
I made this account b4 on my moms email. She doent use it anymore its been like 3 years. So she doesnt know the password. The email i used for current...has been changed and hen i do forgot password he changed the question to spanish and other languages...
btw here's proof that he has hacked.
EDIT:That's my friend that sent him a message thinking it was me, so he sent me a message on this account saying I got hacked. then he uploaded the picture so i could show it to you.

I've passed your ticket along to Tom, you submitted a support ticket too, so it should be handled. They can probably check over the logs and help you out, but like I said, without access to the email account you might have issues.

You may want to get in touch with your email provider too, and never use the same password for multiple accounts, once one is figured out they have them all figured out. Seems you had an easy-to-guess password.
Thank you very Much Nadrew!
Oh i forgot, It said they will respond when they can, when they do respond how will i know? Do i get a email? or is it on pager or something?
In response to Blind Reaper 5292
Blind Reaper 5292 wrote:
Oh i forgot, It said they will respond when they can, when they do respond how will i know? Do i get a email? or is it on pager or something?

You will get an email, keep an eye on the spam folder too.
The email for this account right?
nvm i just checked, i got one. Thank you
he reset the email on it. The problem is.. i dont have that password the person has changed it. I have another email that i have not used, can he change it back to that one instead? or maybe just reset the password?
woops my bad. sorry. i got my email back. i had filed a identification thing for microsoft. Thank you so much!
Thank you. I got it this account back.