ID:1515451

(See the best response by JEY_SENSEY.)
Code:
//code unknown ~

Problem description:
Basically, my game runs for an hour, than for an unknown reason it crashes, we've been timing it and it looks like it happens every 1:10:00 -1:40:00 minutes, If you have any idea's on what it could be, Please help. The source that my game is based off of is Shinobi Story online just in case it helps. Thankyou.

Your best bet is to use your own code, that way if something goes wrong you won't be entirely ignorant on how to track it down.
could use:
#define DEBUG

then start the game I go to dream world daemon and then click on profile, this option could see that codes are those who are generating more consumption in the cpu to crash dream daemon.

can not be output errors but must probably is an infinite loop that is being generated in the codes.
In response to JEY_SENSEY

JEY_SENSEY wrote:
could use:
> #define DEBUG
>

then start the game I go to dream world daemon and then click on profile, this option could see that codes are those who are generating more consumption in the cpu to crash dream daemon.

can not be output errors but must probably is an infinite loop that is being generated in the codes.

I checked, it shows Mob/Move() and it calls it even when no ones moving, theres 3 colums for it, and they call alot. But the Move() is only listed as a proc and is nowhere else in game. it looks like this

mob/Move() // Move proc
if(src.move) // If the move var is 1...
if(usr.grabber)
usr.Escape_Chance()
return
..() // Continue process
else // If its not 1...
return // Stop movement
Best response
//please use this (<)dm(>) code (<)/dm(>) {without the () }in the forum to place codes byond
mob/Move() // Move proc
if(src.move) // If the move var is 1...
if(usr.grabber)
usr.Escape_Chance()
return
..() // Continue process
else // If its not 1...
return // Stop movement

This code that is only for npcs or users too?

You have change anything in IA() process?

some additional error shown in the dream daemon or in .log game?

further see that in the code I used usr.grabber and usr.Escape_Chance(),remember that while a user is a mob in the world,as we have mentioned correct base codes that is not yours is very difficult but I'll try to help where I can.
In response to JEY_SENSEY
The Code is for users only, theres no moveable NPCS in the game at all.
mob/var/atom/movable/controlled
mob/Move(l,d)
if(client)//the second mob/move thats calling alot?, than theres the third.
if(controlled)
step(controlled,d)
..()// This makes it so the person controlling the mob will move, if you don't want this to happen then just delete this line.
else return..()

thats where the last problem is, does anyone see any problem with that? how i can fix it maybe, i fixed the 3 colums stacking, now it's just the one, when i remove this move() completely, it causes 3 bump procs to stack.