ID:1517047

I'm aware that the maximum view size of the client's view is around 5,000 tiles.

However, I don't believe I ever figured out what the maximum view size of additional map elements on the interface are. Anybody got any idea what the maximum range supported by them is, and/or any information surrounding quirks regarding them?

After some further testing, I believe that I found that there is no reasonable upper threshold for either the size of an additional map viewport, or the number of objects contained within. I managed to cram 8x256 16x16 objects into an additional map viewport, and got to around 100x100 before giving up testing of diagonal limitations.

On the other hand, going crazy with this limit leads to some serious server-side, and client-side CPU usage due to the server having to check once per frame per object in the screen for appearance updates, and the client having to render each individual object to the map every frame --not just when updates occur (I think. I can't be certain this is the case without information from on-high.)
I'm confused... Is it possible to display separate views through two maps without hard code, or are you simply asking about the maps size limitation (of which I have no idea)?
Secondary map elements only show screen objects. Only one viewport at a time can show the world map itself.
That's what I had thought. Was just curious to see if I was wrong, because it'd be an awesome oversight XD....