ID:1517152

Hey, missed me? I got news for any of you sick of not finding a good game to play on Byond... PZ is back ;)

Tactical Turn Based MORPG, Linear Quest Line, MMORPG-Like Equip/Scrolling System, Dojo System where you can rank up and buy TMs or Pokemon Eggs to use, come and be your favorite Pokemon and become the king of PZ.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Heres the link to the hub:
I showed this game to my girlfriend...

Her: ...Is that game functional? Can I play it?
Me: Yeah, looks like there's a server up right now.
Her: Goddamnit, why do I have to do stuff today? Bookmark it.
Me: That's the first time you've ever asked me to bookmark a BYOND game.
Her: THAT'S BECAUSE THIS IS THE FIRST TIME YOU SHOWED ME ONE THAT LOOKED LIKE IT WAS WORTH PLAYING.
I'm still wondering when a "good" game to play on BYOND will exist... This is far from being one.
In response to Branks
Branks wrote:
I'm still wondering when a "good" game to play on BYOND will exist... This is far from being one.

/opinion
Yeah I'll agree about opinions :).

In my opinion this is my current favourite Byond game which is unique for it's kind on Byond, and it's got a lot of good features and interesting systems, It's well made and looks polished to boot, it just needs more content, which is currently being added anyway.
In response to Unwanted4Murder
Unwanted4Murder wrote:
I showed this game to my girlfriend...

Her: ...Is that game functional? Can I play it?
Me: Yeah, looks like there's a server up right now.
Her: Goddamnit, why do I have to do stuff today? Bookmark it.
Me: That's the first time you've ever asked me to bookmark a BYOND game.
Her: THAT'S BECAUSE THIS IS THE FIRST TIME YOU SHOWED ME ONE THAT LOOKED LIKE IT WAS WORTH PLAYING.

Thanks alot for the support, seeing these kind of reactions is what makes it all worth while really :)

We're adding content and rebalancing systems as we speak - all updates will be logged on our website, so make sure to check often! http://zgaming.forumotion.com/
Thought i was seeing somewhere that y'all -in the original or latest composition of the development team- decided to move away from pokemon as a centre/theme/base of the game?

Branks wrote:

Posts like this... i feel like y'all just don't even try to look for a game with an actual intention to try and relax -or not (casual gamers eh?)- and enjoy it, because i for one feel like i've played a number here on byond that i've been able to put some chunks of time into, without feeling like there were things horribly wrong with the game.

And they don't have to all be rpgs and so on btw, there are in fact -you'd think you 'older' members would know- some pretty nice and nifty single/co-op-player experiences that are and have been available to play for some time now. Whether or not quite that many people decide to play them, is a different matter altogether.
In response to Kozuma3
Kozuma3 wrote:
Branks wrote:

/opinion

It's your opinion that what he said was an opinion; in reality, Branks is right. The game's interface is pretty, but the controls are unresponsive(is this seriously running in 10 fps? I almost threw up) and the gameplay is repetitive(and very slow. Forcing players to kill 10 magikarps that don't even fight back before even being level 4 reflects the game design abilities of a modern house cat)

On top of that, the developer is bitter and reacts extremely negatively to anyone who doesn't believe he is the most important person to have ever graced this website.
In response to Yut Put
Your post is an opinion. Branks' post is an opinion. That's the reality here. The reality is no one really cares about your opinion or Branks' opinion. The OP was simply notifying those who are interested in his game that it's returning. No one asked whether the game is good or not.
House cats can be clever little things, Yut Put.
Glad its back can it quit dying now? I can swear this is like the 3rd time I've seen a "Pokemon Z is back" post.
We'll try our best lol.
Lol. I played it. Liked it. Have homework to do, so I'm only level 2. Good job, Zete. It's actually a fun game. I might get in to it.
Cool..
In response to Flysbad
Flysbad wrote:
Cool..

Shutup.