Heroes United

by Falacy
Join HU on Discord @ https://discord.gg/qzwzKPV
ID:1517489

Poll: Balanced or Stat Based

Balanced 53% (31)
Stat Based 46% (27)

Login to vote.

(Classic Server Poll) Balanced Sparring Partners = take ~10 hits to kill, harder/less efficient to macro, the lack of players macroing also reduces server usage/stress. Current classic server is using balanced mode.
Balanced, just so I don't have to macro to stay #1.
Balanced
ZIDDY99 wrote:
Stat based. Makes it more challenging and an active server. + no afk macroers.

Lol, there is absolutely no challenge to anything in HU, and it won't make the server more active; well, it might attract more players back but see below.

People macroed BECAUSE it was stat based, he changed it to balanced damage to make said macros slower/useless.
Oh, I may have mis-read. Yeah, balanced >.< lol.
I went with Stat Based, cause I'm a lil troll :3
If you make the spars balanced wouldn't that make it unfair?
I mean marcoers have already got to like level 1million+, If you make it balanced now those marcoers would keep all of their levels and it would make it harder for people to catch up.
If you want to reduce the stress a little you always could disable the little damage numbers for spars.
Just what I think.
-Greg-
He'll wipe (: trololol.
A WIPE?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?
That would cause major panic unto the peoples of Heros United.
I guess we'll have to wait and see whats on Falacy's little mad mind, I trust that his decision will be good.(I hope)
A wipe would be hilarious. Do it :D
Y'all boys trippin'. Macroing is a HU Tradition. Taking out Macroing is like taking out the Big Mac off the mc Donald's menu. It's like eating pancakes without the syrup (unless you're diabetic of course). One cannot just simple take out such a lovely perk in a well designed game. Users come and go that happens. But EVERRRRY one legits focuses and that's just fugazi it honestly is. At least put some restrictions to the non subs for focus cause they're the NON CONTRIBUTORS, they don't deserve to afk train like the superior subs . Take this into consideration , or not . I'm a well paying costumer Falacy . Remember that. :)