var/Auracolor = input("what color?") as color
Auraover += Auracolor
usr.overlays += Auraover

mob/verb
change_color()
var/Auraover=usr.aura
usr.Auracolor(Auraover)
return

mob/var/list/aura=list(/obj/AURA1,/obj/AURA2,/obj/AURA3,/obj/AURA4,/obj/AURA5,/obj/AURA6,/obj/AURA7,/obj/AURA8,/obj/AURA9)

obj
AURA1
icon='aurasennin.dmi';icon_state="medio";layer=4500;pixel_y = 32
AURA2
layer=5;icon='aurasennin.dmi';icon_state="medioder";pixel_x = 32;pixel_y = 32;
AURA3
layer=4500;icon='aurasennin.dmi';icon_state="medioizk";pixel_x = -32;pixel_y = 32
AURA4
icon='aurasennin.dmi';icon_state="abajo";layer=4500
AURA5
layer=4500;icon='aurasennin.dmi';icon_state="abajoder";pixel_x = 32
AURA6
layer=4500;icon='aurasennin.dmi';icon_state="abajoizk";pixel_x = -32
AURA7
icon='aurasennin.dmi';icon_state="arriba";layer=4500;pixel_y = 64
AURA8
layer=4500;icon='aurasennin.dmi';icon_state="arribader";pixel_x = 32;pixel_y = 64
AURA9
layer=4500;icon='aurasennin.dmi';icon_state="arribaizk";pixel_x = -32;pixel_y = 64

Problem description:
Hello good night,I want to do is that when you change the color of the aura do all overlyas of aura list(),but only get the default color of the icon (orange in this case)

How I can do to change the color of the objects in the aura list()?
You should use images instead of objects if they're going to be purely visual.

You're going to have to for() all the auras and apply Auracolor() to each since it looks like you keep them in separate files for I assume different poses.

You don't even need to keep a list of auras like that ,since that bloats the savefile I assume this character is attached to. Just keep it as a single image and change it's icon / apply the same color over.
you can give me an example please try this but I get a mathematical error:

mob/verb
change_color()
var/Auraover== image('aurasennin.dmi',"medio")
usr.Auracolor(Auraover)
return
Best response
@JEY:

You do realize that you don't need to break icons up into 32x32 chunks anymore right? BYOND supports large icons now, and you don't have to have every frame in your game equal to the icon_size of the world anymore.

We haven't had to do that since at least 2005. You are using an almost decade-old technique.

Combine all those aura objects back into a single large image, and you will only need to modify one object.
but my map type is tiled_icon_map ,far as I know in this format is required to use this archaic method :-s
tiled_icon_map should not be used at all. It's only there for legacy support.

tiled_icon_map became obsolete almost 10 years ago.
I know, I thought it would be any easy way to change the whole map of the game thank you very much U.U