ID:1521274

(See the best response by Lummox JR.)
I have had this issue before, where hub entries get 'stuck' and attempting to remove them seems to result in success from the code but the entry still being there. When checking I find duplicate entries (which should be impossible right?)

http://www.byond.com/games/EternalDuelistSoul/ DuelMonstersGenesis#tab=scores

Broken_Shadow
ToFeelTheLifeOfOthers

Are just a few examples of errors on there. If someone could just take a gander at it and remove any bad entries would be much appreciated.

Thanks.
Best response
Both of those have leading spaces. The routine that's adding the scores should trim spaces out.
Ah yes I think that some of my mods are copying and pasting keys and it's accidentally carrying over. I will make sure the verbs strip the text down & remove spaces. Can you just double check the other entries (unless that's time consuming) and I will try to make sure this does not pop up again. Will tell my admins not to use the verbs until I fix it.

Thanks
I think there are no other names with leading spaces or I'd see them in the sort. I did a quick check for trailing spaces:

"Arexa "
"C-lee "
"chapel7154 "
"HIME_meaw "
"Jeffers_King "
"LegendaryAssassin "
"Liemz "
"QuincyMcCoy "
"ShadowLordX "
"Shaku Demuerto "
"Suleiman "
"SwiftBlackNinjaMan "
"Wheeler Joey2000 "
"ygo duelist bodan "
What about;

Dainiax
flamezx

I cannot seem to remove them and have tried both leading and trailing spaces.

Thanks btw :) for finding the above. I have been through the entries today trying to fix any errors so its good to know which ones I have missed.
In response to UnknownDuelist
UnknownDuelist wrote:
What about;

Dainiax
flamezx

I cannot seem to remove them and have tried both leading and trailing spaces.

Those have trailing newlines.
New lines? O.o ugh. Hmm.

Perhaps I need to just filter the characters to only those allowed for BYOND keys to ensure nothing slips through.
You're probably okay with anything in the visible ASCII range. Anything from 33-254, except for 160 which is a nonbreaking space, should probably work just fine.