ID:1522380

So it seems that the well-known Castlevania producer Koji Igarashi has quit working at Konami to start his own development studio.

A quote from the article: "I've decided to break out on my own to have the freedom to make the kind of games I really want to make - the same kind I think fans of my past games want as well,"

Sound familiar? I await the coming kickstarter for the spiritual successor to Castlevania.
Is there even anyone left there that still has a brain?
I didn't even know about that - and that was a year and a half ago. This does seem like a trend.
they want to make a banjo game instead of a conker successor?

yeah i dont think they got no mo brains ova ther. they need to make up for that horrible xbox version
I haven't played it. You're the first person I've seen say it's good. Obviously none of the fans wanted it, which I think Rare could seriously be capitalizing on right now -- the desires of their fans, that is. That's precisely why these developers are leaving the big companies in Japan.
If this is the guy that made Symphony of the night, excellent. If this is the guy that made Lords of Shadow, better not.
You two obviously didn't read the article.
Reading is for pansies.