Serenos - The Mining Colony

by Laser50
A game about building up and maintaining an underground mining colony, in order to survive.
ID:1522506

Serenos is a game in which mankind has gained the technology to achieve lightspeed, and companies are making fast use of this opportunity to send human crews off to distant planets.
Once there, they are tasked with setting up a functional colony to live and survive in for the remainder of their contract, a contract for life.
The crew will have to start off by creating a functional base of operations, after that they will begin their work, by mining resources not only for their own survival, but also for the company that will be demanding it from them, sending pods from time to time with a specific demand for minerals.

-----
I've been working in this game for a few weeks now, and have made good progress with the time I spent on the game, while it is far from even an Alpha state, I enjoy developing it every time I hop into it.
My end-game view would be a functional game with lots of mechanics that will provide you with an amazing role-play, and fun multiplayer game with lots to do, and lots to maintain.
I am currently quite early in development, bug suggestions and feedback are all greatly appreciated!
Visit the game's forums on BYOND for updates, suggestions and just discussions for the game!