ID:1528281

Descriptive Problem Summary: when I want to test a map, I only see the chat window, the game window is hidden

Numbered Steps to Reproduce Problem:
1: Compile and Run my new map

Code Snippet (if applicable) to Reproduce Problem: N/D

Expected Results:

Actual Results:

Does the problem occur:
Every time? Or how often? Every time
In other games? No, only Dream Maker
In other user accounts? No
On other computers? No

When does the problem NOT occur?
when I'm playing on normal servers

Did the problem NOT occur in any earlier versions? If so, what was the last version that worked? (Visit http://www.byond.com/download/build to download old versions for testing.)

Workarounds: N/D

May I inquire as to what exactly you are compiling, and how it's set up?
I'll need more info or a test project. There isn't enough information in this report for me to reproduce the problem.
is an already established station, but with modifications, Game starts correctly,but I see the character window, I only see the write window and tabs
This is a SS13 server? It's unlikely that it's a BYOND bug, then, and most probably an issue with whatever it is that you are doing.
is trying to test my map, and for some reason does not leave the game screen

http://imageshack.com/a/img841/914/u7e4.jpg
There really isn't enough information for us to go on to help you with. Can you provide more in-depth information?
You either don't have the map ticked or are missing an /obj/effect/landmark/start somewhere on the map.
I just need to know how to return the normal window, as if I would have closed the window

I do not think it's anything on the map, because in a normal server work
In response to VACAXD
VACAXD wrote:
I just need to know how to return the normal window, as if I would have closed the window

I don't really understand what you're asking, but this seems really like it's more of a developer help situation so I'm moving it over there. People who are more familiar with SS13 will have better insights here.